This is a 2-week long summercamp program arranged by Duabangsa Education Service so that the 10th and 11th graders can have their first hand experience living like an international student in The Netherlands. This program is thoughtfully tailored and partly subsidized by our 4 respected applied sciences universities: The Hague (Den Haag), NHTV Breda, Fontys, and HAN. During this program, you will explore our universities and the cities they are located in, join classes in English, immerse in variety of European culture and cuisine, travel to different cities in the Netherlands ( Amsterdam, Den Haag, Breda, Eindhoven, Arnhem, Nijmegen), and also to neighbouring countries, such as Germany and Belgium.
- Academic English Classes ( with introduction to The Netherlands and European culture)
- Campus Visit and Join Classes / Workshops (Classes: Business management, Life Sciences, Engineering, Logistics, Law, Communication, etc)
- Meet with Indonesian students and alumni
- The Netherlands city tour
- Visit neighbouring countries such as Germany and / or Belgium
- Visit local high school and mingle with Dutch students (if the schedule allows)